This dad found something unexpected in his daughter’s Capri Sun Juice

[post_page_title]Going viral[/post_page_title]

Cameron Hardwick’s social media post went viral. Concerned parents across the world could see his post and take action themselves to keep their children safe from any mold. Before he knew it, Hardwick was interviewed on the local news, explaining all about his ordeal and the horrifying discovery he made that day.

Although it is not very pleasant, at least Hardwick was offered an explanation and given a reason to check for micro punctures thoroughly in the future when giving Capri Suns to his children – if he ever does again.

Recommended For You

How to make a Twix cake

Did you know that it’s possible to turn some of your favorite chocolate bars into cakes for you and your